An Executive Search Firm Specializing in the Asset & Wealth Management Industry
Founded in 2010, Alacrity Advisors is a boutique executive search firm specializing in Asset and Wealth Management. Alacrity Advisors provides big search firm experience with the high touch and focused approach that only a small firm can offer. We limit the number of searches we work on at a time to ensure that each client receives the highest level of service and attention. We have a rigorous search process, are tenacious, provide frequent communication, and are mindful of our clients’ time and needs. The result: Searches are completed successfully with alacrity!
- Over three decades of executive search experience in the Asset & Wealth Management industry, partnering with both large global and boutique clients to recruit exceptional candidates for a variety of functions.
- The majority of Alacrity’s clients are repeat clients, a testament to our industry knowledge and ability to identify and attract the best candidates. As a result Alacrity’s off-limits list is small compared to our larger competitors.
- A list of relevant searches and references are available upon request.
- We only work on three searches at a time, enabling us to dedicate the resources and time necessary for each search.
- Clients feel confident knowing exactly who is representing their brand in the marketplace and with potential candidates.
- Candidates are developed and interviewed by Julie Stevenson.
- Alacrity’s approach was created to leverage the best practices we’ve compiled over our years in the industry. Our process is focused on delivering qualified candidates to our clients with alacrity.
- We conduct original research for every search guided by our extensive network and proprietary database.
- Understanding that it is top of mind for many firms, we strive to provide a diverse slate of candidates on each search.
- Our unique model of client collaboration drives the search to a successful offer.
Julie Stevenson leverages three decades of executive search experience to recruit senior level professionals in Asset & Wealth Management.
Prior to co-founding Alacrity Advisors in 2010, she was a member of the Asset & Wealth Management Practice at Russell Reynolds Associates for twenty years. While at Russell Reynolds she served as an Executive Director of the firm, as well as the Head of the U.S. Asset & Wealth Management Research Team. Previously, Julie was a Consultant for Whitehead Mann and its predecessor Pendleton James.
Julie has a BA in Political Science from Wheaton College and resides in Boston with her husband and Jack Russell Terrier, Henry.